(704) 706-9292

I have mentioned this before, but want to emphasize it.  By regulation, EEO claims must be initiated with your agency within 45 days of the last unlawful act. Once the internal EEO processing is complete, you will have the option of electing a Final Agency Decision (FAD), file in federal court or file with the EEOC for hearing.  I always recommend the EEOC hearing and retaining an experienced federal employee attorney.

If you need an attorney to represent you in a hearing before the EEOC (i.e. your case is assigned to an EEOC Administrative Judge or AJ), you should contact our office as soon as possible.  If you are federal employee including postal employee (USPS) and need an attorney in the Charlotte, Ashevile, Fayetteville, or Wilmington areas, you can call our Concord office at: 704-706-9292. If you are in the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Raleigh areas, you can contact us: 336-235-4004.  The rest of the North Carolina area can choose either number.

Federal employees in the greater Knoxville or Nashville areas should call the Knoxville office at: 865-297-4344.